I love cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, sweets and basically all lovely treats born out of an oven that I have decided to bake. This way, I can always have more than one serving...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pineapple Tarts Round 2!

It's the Chinese Lunar New Year and being away from home means I am missing out on loads and loads of yummy festive goodies. :o( I have to stop thinking about it or I will get grouchy from the craving.

However, these is one festive goody that I baked - pineapple tarts! I made these before and they were soooo good the last time that I made slightly a lil more this time round. And even though I was running out of flour and baked these with 1/4 cup less flour, these tarts still turned out perfect! Maybe a lil messy looking cos I baked them in a rush but who cares! Out from the oven, into my mouth! I didn't even share these babies with anyone else. *evil laughter*


So I've had over 20 pineapple tarts in 48 hours. There are 5 left in the container and I just wanna eat them all up! I am even contemplating baking another batch...

3 comments:

  1. Hello! How are you?

    Ooh I would love to know the recipe! It looks soo tasty!!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good! Hope you've been well! I've baked these a couple of mths ago, the recipe is here - http://shewhobakes.blogspot.com/2009/09/pineapple-tarts.html

    go try! they are really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been well too! very busy with school :(!

    Thanks for the link! I went through your blog, but I totally overlooked it!

    I will let you know it turned out ^_^!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers