I love cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, sweets and basically all lovely treats born out of an oven that I have decided to bake. This way, I can always have more than one serving...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm still here...

Haven't posted in 2 weeks! That's cos I haven't baked in 2 weeks. I have been busy stuffing my face over the festive season, a trip to NYC, playing in the snow, watching tons of awesome movies and of cos, shopping through the festive sale. But, I have missed baking and I am going to get back to it this week.

However, this week's baked goods will be solely dedicated to my better half. It's his birthday this Thursday and he has requested for nothing but a loaf of butter cake. Dashed my hopes of baking a real birthday cake with cream and strawberries. That's ok! Like I said, it's the birthday boy's request this week.

But, I can't stop myself, I don't just wanna eat a slice of butter cake this week, so I might bake up cupcakes...hur hur hur!

Happy new year everyone! Here's to more baked goods in 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too! Hope the new decade will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers