I love cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, sweets and basically all lovely treats born out of an oven that I have decided to bake. This way, I can always have more than one serving...

Monday, February 1, 2010

cough cough sniffle sniffle

*gasp* I've baked 3 times in january? Only?!?! The horror!

I've been down with the fever, a really bad throat and a wonky nose that seems to wanna catch the flu but yet doesn't seem like it will. I always have a rule not to bake when in a bad mood (cos everytime I do that, nothing pretty comes out of the oven) and so, I sure am not baking when unwell. Besides, I haven't had much of an appetite for baked goods.

On top of me being ill, my partner has been ill too. The week has been just terribly terribly trying. So much so that I didn't even manage to bake some cupcakes to celebrate my own mummy's birthday. Even though we're living in different continents, I thought I could celebrate her 61st in my own way too! But no...I spent it lying on the couch. :o(

I can't wait to get better and I can't wait to start baking again. I'm hoping I will be later this week and hopefully be well enough to shove down several cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers