I love cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, sweets and basically all lovely treats born out of an oven that I have decided to bake. This way, I can always have more than one serving...

Friday, March 5, 2010

Chocolate Macarons with Chocolate Ganache

I DID IT!!!! Finally! After two failed attempts that didn't even lead me to popping anything into the oven, I've finally gotten them right! And they were the right texture and were super super yummy!




I'm so excited! I can now experiment with several other flavas and colorings! These macarons are just lovely lil treats for any occasion or even if you just have a sweet craving on a Tuesday afternoon.

Due to the death of my digital camera, I failed to take any other photos of these macarons but I promise to bake another batch (and work on perfecting the macarons) and upload the recipe and step-by-step photos soon! I'm off to prance around with my macarons!

4 comments:

  1. Wooohoo! Congrats! They look soo tasty :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty n tastes sooo good! I'll share the recipe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like your name!! Yes. I can't wait to see the recipe! Up till now, everything I try from you works ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I actually didnt realise that I never introduced my real name properly on this blog before! I will have the recipe up soon, promise!

    ReplyDelete

Followers