I love cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, sweets and basically all lovely treats born out of an oven that I have decided to bake. This way, I can always have more than one serving...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What do you do on a rainy day?

Stay in? Sleep in? Cosy up on the couch with a huge blankie and sip hot cocoa? All these are things that I should have done but noooo...I decided I must go grocery shopping. Why not Friday when it wasn't raining? Or tomorrow when it may not rain? I have no idea...All I remember is I want to bake carrot cupcakes tomorrow so I need to go buy carrots, walnuts and cream cheese. And off I went!

Yes I got home safely with 2 bags of groceries and a brolly. But I also came home soaking wet. Don't ask me about the brolly, when the wind is this crazy, the brolly really doesn't shield you of anything. All this for carrot cupcakes tomorrow. What can I say, when I want to bake, I need to bake!

So what do you do on a rainy day? Get out, get wet, come home and reward yourself with a cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers